Preparation: 40 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people:
~ 18 Potatoes
~ 1 lb. of Mozzarella sliced
~ 6 fine slices of Prosciutto
~ 12 fine slices of Salami or Summer Sausage
~ 12 fine slices of Coppa Ham
~ French Pickled Cornichons
~ Pickled onions
1. Wash the potatoes and cook until ready to eat.
2. Arrange the Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Salami, Coppa Ham, Cornichons and onions on a serving platter. Put on the table.
3. Put the raclette appliance in the center of the table and turn it on. The machine will deliver heat rapidly, be aware of what’s around.
4. Drain the potatoes, cut them in half, arrange them in a heat resistant platter, and put on top of the raclette in the middle of the table. (This will keep the potatoes hot while eating).
5. Put a slice of cheese in each small hot container provided for this purpose and place in the machine under the heat source.
6. When the cheese has melted, individually pour over a potato, add a slice of meat and enjoy accompanied of pickled cornichons and onions.