This shrimp recipe brings a little taste of Spain into your kitchen. It is tasty, easy to make on a work night and is ready in less than 30 minutes. Serve over rice or pasta if your diet allows it. Personally, I serve it with a Cauliflower Rice or Quinoa Bowl.
- 1 lb Uncooked Shrimp Fresh or Frozen or 6 oz of Shrimp per person
- 1 tbsp Millet Flour
- 2 tsp Spanish Paprika
- 1 pinch Saffran
- 1 Large Chopped Shallots
- 1 Jar Artichoke
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Dry White Wine
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Shopped Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add flour, paprika, saffron, salt and pepper. Coat the shrimps. If you use frozen shrimps make sure they are completely defrosted and dried before mixing with spices.
- Cook Shallots for about 2 minutes
- Add Artichoke and cook for about 4 minutes
- Add Shrimp and cook until the shrimp are turning a reddish color, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, white wine, lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes
- Add parsley and serve.